Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
PS When I find the camera I'll post some Pictures :)
Since being home school has ended for me. The summer is now free for my time to enjoy my home, my husband, the girls and life. Ive been doing a lot of cooking the ast two days. Last night I made brownies, cookies with caramel, fried fish, rice, veggies and coleslaw salad. I had fun and my Hubby really enjoyed the dinner when he got home from worked. He was so tired from working an 18 hour day he almost collapsed into bed but not before a good home cooked meal. I also got up this morning early to make him eggs, coffee and his lunch. I packed him leftovers but its better then something from the deli made by a stranger.
I picked up some fabric this weekend and hope to sew a simple project this week and the best part of all I saved over $95.00 this today on grocery shopping using my coupons. Thank you Jesus for a great week!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
We decided to go to the shore thi weekend for a three days with the kids for some MUCH needed rest. Relaxation is definitely on my mind.
I am gearing up to go shopping tonight with my coupons. Ill let you know how I did tomorrow. I'm so excited its the thrill of the hunt.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
I started saving money using coupons and yesterday was my first day. This is what I got at CVS for $1.00. Oh the excitement. I saved $73.56 total for the day at Stop and Shop using my coupons and the Extreme Couponing website ideas. I bought a binder that zips shut and put clear page protectors in it with my coupons seperated by category not expiration date. All the sites I read suggested this was an easier way to keep them organized. I was a bit clumbsy in the store but made out okay considering it was my first time.div>
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
A Happy Baby.
My lovely little one preparing her heart for her 1st communion. Enjoying my children's homemade play about the Chinese new year I am so happy for everything I have, my husband my beautiful children, my home, my friends and all the great opportunities around me. I am learning to relax, slow down and enjoy.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
1) Always use soft words, even when you don’t feel well.
2) Always display kind actions and joyful attitudes, even if you have been mistreated. Have the right response by quickly forgiving others in your heart even before they ask.
3) Always be enthusiastic and look for opportunities to praise others' character.
4) Always deflect praise and be grateful to God and others for the ways they have benefited your life.
5) Always use manners and be respectful of others and their belongings.
6) Always do what is right, even when others may not, or when no one is looking.
7) Thank God for how He made you, for what He has given you and everything He allows you to go through. (Romans 8:28)
8) Don’t mock or put others down. Develop compassion and pray for others.
9) Never argue, complain, or blame. Quickly admit when you have done wrong and ask for forgiveness (even if you were only 10% at fault). Don't wait till you’re caught. Be sure your sins will find you out. He who covers his sin will not prosper, but he that confesses and forsakes it shall find mercy.
10) Have a tough accountability/prayer partner to daily share your heart with and to keep you in line (your parents, spouse). The power of sin is in secrecy.
11) Be attentive and look for ways to serve others with sincere motives and no thought of self-gain.
12) Think pure thoughts (Philippians 4:8, Romans 13:14).
13) Always give a good report of others. Don't gossip! Never tale-bear unless physical harm will come to someone. (Use Matthew 18.)
14) Never raise a hand to hit.
15) Never raise a foot to kick.
16) Never raise an object to throw.
17) Never raise a voice to yell.
18) Never raise an eye to scowl.
19) Use one toy/activity at a time. Share!
20) Do your best to keep your surroundings neat, clean and organized.
21) Never let the sun go down on your wrath. (Don’t go to bed angry or guilty)
22) Amendment J.O.Y. -
-Put Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I laughed at this sight the other day when my daughter was sick. She was on the couch being comforted by two dogs and a cat. There's no other way she would have chosen to spend the day. Believe me shes the animal lover.
I have to organized and document all of my 2010 business receipts on excel into categories then subcategories. There are about 600 receipts. I separated them into monthly piles this morning and have started to develop the spreadsheets. I am not nearly done but I AM THANKFUL WE HAVE WORK.
Oh I almost forgot I tried this lasagna recipe from http://www.cookingwithlittles.blogspot.com/ she has some really great simple recipes if you have the time check them out. I took pictures but cant locate my camera at the moment to show you :)
My kids are home from school today again. The house is a mess, its noisy and I feel a wreck myself but I AM THANKFUL WE ARE ALL SAFE AND HAPPY.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
My baby turned 6 this week AND I 34. YES THE SAME DAY. THE BEST PRESENT EVER -SIX YEARS AGO I HAD MY LITTLE BEAUTIFUL GIRL. I thought she would be the last but-- no one more precious baby came 5 years later. I love my middle tinky moo. Thats one of her many nick names. We were born on the same day 1977 to 2005. We are the same in so many ways I love her so much and thank the lord for her everyday and every birthday.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
I have missed the blogging world so much. I erased my blog for a silly reason and then after I did I wished I hadn't. All those years of writing gone with a click of DELETE. I always read other women's blogs for inspiration, a sense of normalcy, just to connect with the outside world a bit more and really missed it the past year. I'm looking forward to connecting again, writing again and having a place that's mine for my thoughts. Without criticism or misunderstanding.